Monday, May 17, 2010

Moving On...

I've decided the next county I want to check out will be Custer County. It's located west of Oklahoma City, straight down I-40, about 75 miles. It looks like it has a lot of interesting things to see, like the Rt. 66 Museum in Clinton, the Washita National Wildlife Refuge, lots of Indian gift stores, wind farms in Weatherford and the Thomas P. Stafford Space Museum, also in Weatherford.

The towns I'll be going to are Weatherford, Arapaho, and Clinton. Actually, I've already visited Clinton and Arapaho and will be blogging about them soon. I'll also be spending a day at the Washita National Wildlife Refuge, which I'm really eager to do.

One thing I'm learning about my state is that a lot of places are closed on Sundays! It's best to go exploring on Saturday or a weekday.

No comments:

Post a Comment